Writer crush!


I can't hide my excitement toward this new post of mine actually. It's been a while since some(one/thing) could arouse my attention so yes, this is definitely a good thing.

Jadi ceritanya, I've been stalking this guy on twitter since some time ago I don't know exactly when it was started. He is one of my twitter crush(s) I luckily found whom -thanks to them- I could at least cheer up my mediocre live routine a little bit.
But wait, don't get me wrong. They become my crush not because of their looks. I purely admire them because of their witty thoughts. I mean...hot brain is the new sexy, isn't it?

Okay, back to this guy. He is a writer. He mostly writes flash fictions about practically anything that crossed his mind. I've never imagined someone could be this extraordinary talented on both story-telling and English writing skill.
Ah I guess it is better to you to check him out yourself to understand why I keep mumbling like this.
well...here he is,

And here is one of his writings, (this one is my fave to be honest)

If you like reading fictions, then I bet you'll like his artworks as well. Enjoy!

P.S.: you can also find him on ask.fm (he is good at giving response to any kind of questions too)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Moving Out

Jakartan, Mall, and Things in between

Home