Halo

(No, this post is not  about Adele's newest song. So please get back here and stop rollin on that floor for Taylor's sake)


Dear, you
The one who has been being -so called- my secret admirer since about 2 or 3 days ago.
First of all, excuse me because from this point forward, I’ll use English entirely to avoid such awkwardness –yes, writing letter for a total stranger is kinda awkward for me, so once again pardon my pride-
and second of all, there is no sarcastic meaning intended in this writing so if you find this post of mine is offensive, please don’t be.

As a preface, I want to say thanks - a lot - for the gift you left on my desk and the chocolate ice cream you’ve put in the PSPPR fridge, that was very very sweet of you. Believe it or not, everyone in my room is losing their mind right now, trying to figure out who you really are. But it’s okay, I am totally fine since no one has this urge to kill me and bury me yet because of their unsolved curiosity.
And the next important point is, I also want to show my gratitude because you ever mentioned that you read my blog, this sinful blog. Knowing someone out there reads and appreciates my writings is one of the best feelings I could ever had. You should see how I couldn’t express anything but a wide smile while read the note you left for me. It means a lot.

But then something came out. Your gifts caused a commotion. I don’t like commotion. I just feel like suddenly I become a major actress of FTV series in tipi-tipi. Got gifts plus unyu note, got ice ice cream, has a secret admirer, and then got murdered hahaha –no, this one is supposed to be a joke please don’t call the police-
I don’t understand why you should bother yourself giving me those nice gifts anonymously. To be honest, I am really lost here. It is enough for me finding the fact that there is a human being who reads my blog, but those gifts…well, I think that was too much. We can interact in a normal way you know, I am more than happy to say thanks directly to you. You can talk to me, for free. Plus you can use the money you spent on the ice cream (for example) for something more useful such as nyumbang korban bencana or mengentaskan kemiskinan di Indonesia, isn’t that great?

Well.. that is all I want to say to you. The first time you read my blog and thought about it, you've already become my friend, so the next time we meet, please don’t be hesitant to ‘halo' me. Don’t worry, I don’t bite, and I won't kill you while you are asleep, I swear.

P.S.: I kinda don't like choco ice cream, so I hope you don't mind if I give it to Resti :p

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Moving Out

Jakartan, Mall, and Things in between

Home